Company presentation for iinovis Holding GmbH & Co. KG and iinovis GmbH
“IVM Engineering Services for Process Technology and Mechanical Engineering” in Munich
Acquisition of Edscha
Antas in southern Spain with test track access
Acquisition from Swedish development service provider Semcon AB
Expansion of production site for small batches in Helmstadt-Bargen
For iinovis, sustainability is a central principle. With it, we shape, protect and preserve our natural, economic and social livelihoods.
- We will ensure sustainable economic growth
- We promise a sustainable corporate culture in which we promote the responsible use of natural resources. By increasing the efficient use of energy and materials, we can minimize our consumption of natural resources. Over 60% of our purchased energy in 2020 came from green energy.
- Always and across all sites, we aim to create optimal synergies between our businesses and sites.
Code of Conduct
Health and safety policy
For iinovis GmbH all employees and all our external visitors are one of the most important pillars to realize our excellent processes for our customers. Keeping them all safe and healthy is one of our highest priorities. Therefore, iinovis GmbH has introduced health and safety standards at all sites, which are permanently supported by the management, the HSE teams at each site and last but not least by each employee himself.
We have introduced monthly safety inspections at each site with reporting to the HSE manager and the executive board.
We are convinced that the well-being of our employees and the trust of our customers are the basis for excellent quality.
We permanently evaluate our processes for possible risks in order to eliminate hazards before they occur and review the effectiveness of possible corrective actions during monthly safety walks
We regularly train safety rules at all levels of the organization
We follow safety rules, regulations and instructions in all our daily actions to ensure that we return home healthy and safe at the end of the work day.
Integrity and Compliance Policy
Integrity is the basis for all our activities and actions and an essential aspect of our management and corporate responsibility.
- We create an environment that is free from discrimination of any kind
- We comply with all applicable national and international laws and regulations
- We seek fair competition and do not enter into discussions or agreements with competitors on prices, market share or other activities.
- We comply with international standards on human rights, labor conditions, anti-corruption and environmental laws. We also comply with the EU regulation on conflict minerals.
- We do not accept gifts, gratuities, benefits or entertainment that could influence business decisions.
Since November 2020 CEO of iinovis GmbH
Heiko Baufeld has been CEO of iinovis GmbH since November 2020.
The 56-year-old manager is driving the implementation of the new corporate strategy and wants to help shape the mobility of tomorrow with iinovis.
Heiko Baufeld brings more than 25 years of international experience and know-how in the automotive environment.
The qualified mechanical engineer (FH) was most recently VP Sales at STS Group. Among other things, he was Managing Director at Spheros/Valeo in North America for 6 years.