Company presentation for iinovis Holding GmbH & Co. KG and iinovis GmbH
Expansion of production site for small batches in Helmstadt-Bargen
Acquisition from Swedish development service provider Semcon AB
Antas in southern Spain with test track access
Acquisition of Edscha
“IVM Engineering Services for Process Technology and Mechanical Engineering” in Munich
For iinovis, sustainability is a central principle. With it, we shape, protect and preserve our natural, economic and social livelihoods.
- We will ensure sustainable economic growth
- We promise a sustainable corporate culture in which we promote the responsible use of natural resources. By increasing the efficient use of energy and materials, we can minimize our consumption of natural resources. Over 60% of our purchased energy in 2020 came from green energy.
- Always and across all sites, we aim to create optimal synergies between our businesses and sites.
Code of Conduct
Health and safety policy
For iinovis GmbH all employees and all our external visitors are one of the most important pillars to realize our excellent processes for our customers. Keeping them all safe and healthy is one of our highest priorities. Therefore, iinovis GmbH has introduced health and safety standards at all sites, which are permanently supported by the management, the HSE teams at each site and last but not least by each employee himself.
We have introduced monthly safety inspections at each site with reporting to the HSE manager and the executive board.
We are convinced that the well-being of our employees and the trust of our customers are the basis for excellent quality.
We permanently evaluate our processes for possible risks in order to eliminate hazards before they occur and review the effectiveness of possible corrective actions during monthly safety walks
We regularly train safety rules at all levels of the organization
We follow safety rules, regulations and instructions in all our daily actions to ensure that we return home healthy and safe at the end of the work day.
Integrity and Compliance Policy
Integrity is the basis for all our activities and actions and an essential aspect of our management and corporate responsibility.
- We create an environment that is free from discrimination of any kind
- We comply with all applicable national and international laws and regulations
- We seek fair competition and do not enter into discussions or agreements with competitors on prices, market share or other activities.
- We comply with international standards on human rights, labor conditions, anti-corruption and environmental laws. We also comply with the EU regulation on conflict minerals.
- We do not accept gifts, gratuities, benefits or entertainment that could influence business decisions.
Since summer 2022 CEO & CFO of iinovis GmbH
As dual leaders driving the implementation of the new corporate strategy and aim to help shape the mobility of tomorrow with iinovis.
Andreas Groß – CEO of iinovis GmbH since August 2022.
The manager (born 1974) has 20 years of international experience and know-how in the automotive sector.
Prior to joining iinovis in April 2022 as the company’s Vice President Engineering, the graduate engineer (University of Applied Sciences) with a degree in “Electronic Device and Micro System Technology” was the Senior Vice President of an engineering service provider.
Sebastian Fritz – CFO of iinovis GmbH since June 2022.
The graduate engineer in information technology holding an additional MBA degree in business studies has almost 20 years of professional experience in acting as the interface between technology and finance at Linde and BMW as well as in restructuring consulting.
Before joining iinovis, he was the CFO of a medium-sized subsidiary of Linde plc in Vienna specialising in projects in the field of hydrogen technologies.